At IMMUNOe, we are committed to treating- and understanding – the full spectrum of immune and immune-related diseases and disorders.
IMMUNOe believes that there’s a link between Asthma and the Immune System
- Because the immune system communicated with the nervous system, allergic triggers such as the environment, food and genetics, activate the immune system and cause inflammation
- Adults, Adolescents, children diagnosed with either mild-moderate, uncontrolled or severe asthma
FIND OUT IF YOUR CHILD QUALIFIES FOR THE TEVA 30003 PEDIATRIC ASTHMA STUDY !
- Are 4 – 11 years old
- Were diagnosed with asthma at least 3 months ago
- Have been diagnosed with persistent asthma
- Haven’t has any asthma attacks for at least 30 days
- Are otherwise healthy
QUALIFIED STUDY PARTICIPANTS MAY RECEIVE AT NO COST:
- Study medication
- Study-related medical care
- Compensation for time and travel