At IMMUNOe Health & Research Centers, the health and well-being of our patients is our highest priority.
Why does IMMUNOe focus on the immune system?
IMMUNOe believes that there’s a link between Atopic Dermatitis and the Immune System
- Because the immune system communicated with the nervous system, allergic triggers such as the environment, food and genetics, activate the immune system and cause inflammation.
- This may lead to neurologic and neuro-immune inflamamation, which may present itself as MS, Alzheimer’s, Migraines and even Strokes.
That is why we are committed to treating – and understanding – the full spectrum of immune and immune-related diseases and disorders.
FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE REGENERON ADOLESCENT ATOPIC DERMATITIS STUDY !
YOU MAY QUALIFY TO PARTICIPATE IF YOU:
- Are between ages 12-17
- Be diagnosed with moderate to severe Atopic Dermatitis (AD) for at least 1 year
- Have a recent history of poor response to topical treatments
QUALIFIED STUDY PARTICIPANTS MAY RECEIVE AT NO COST
- Study medication
- Study-related medical care
- Compensation for time and travel