At IMMUNOe, we are committed to treating- and understanding – the full spectrum of immune and immune-related diseases and disorders. We believe that there is a link between Autism and the Immune System.
- We’re now enrolling patients for the ROCHE aViation Study.
To date, no medications have been approved to treat ASD’s core symptoms. So we’re looking for children and adolescents with ‘high-functioning’ ASD to join the aViation study. The aViation study will test an investigational medicine that blocks a hormone receptor in the brain that is linked to the control of socialization, stress, anxiety and aggression.
Check out the Roche aV1ation website HERE to learn more!
We’ll be asking if the investigational study drug can improve social behavior and communication in children and adolescents who:
- Have ASD
- Are 5-to-17 years old
- Are ‘high-functioning’ (for this study, that means an IQ of at least 70)
2) We’re also enrolling patients for the CUREMARK Autism Study. Click on the poster to learn more!
At IMMUNOe Health & research Centers, the health and well-being of our patients is our highest priority.
Why does IMMUNOe focus on the immune system?
- We have seen a continuous rise in allergic, immune related, auto-immune related and neuro-immune related diseases.
- Autism in a growing epidemic, and there is currently no drug to treat the core symptoms.