At IMMUNOe, we are committed to treating- and understanding – the full spectrum of immune and immune-related diseases and disorders. We believe that there is a link between Autism and the Immune System.
- The gut and the immune system are playing a role in the pathogenesis of Autism.
- One of the hypothesis being tested are the defects in digestion.
- We look at the “gut-brain” connection.
- Because the immune system communicates with the nervous system, allergic triggers such as environment, food and genetics, activate the immune system and cause inflammation.
We’re now enrolling patients for the CUREMARK Autism Study. Click on the poster to learn more!
At IMMUNOe Health & research Centers, the health and well-being of our patients is our highest priority.
Why does IMMUNOe focus on the immune system?
- We have seen a continuous rise in allergic, immune related, auto-immune related and neuro-immune related diseases.
- Autism in a growing epidemic, and there is currently no drug to treat the core symptoms.